Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Does anyone know??

does anyone know if there is a diet pill that will not form you puke if you take it. i have need of to loose some weight and exersizing aint doing it alone. adjectives the ones my friends have done variety them vomit. and i dont like pukeing so does anyone know a moral one that doesnt?Does anyone know??
I have found that lipovox works great. You can attain it off eBay, out of curiousity, which pills are your friends taking? In my experience its prescription pills that produce you vomit but anyways, I'd appreciate if you could let me know which ones they are.Thanx
Good luck
Diet pills solely make your appetite jump away and make you quality like vomiting and pack caffeine in them to supply you some energy.
There really isn't any pill that will magically assist you lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment