Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Does it own something to do next to my diet?

i started to like to guzzle fresh veggies such as lettuce, green ace, tomatoes, cucumbers with olive grease, salt and pepper, because i'm trying to lose cargo...
i almost eat this benign of food at dinner everyday, with chicken or tuna, or near anything that could go along the veggies. i try not to put away rice at dinner...
but then i notice, during "toilet times", an excess skin that i could feel on my anus (sorry for the language), it feel like one of the skins that formed the anus itself, is a bit swollen (not sure if it is really, but i could quality it like a unbelievably small hump)...
actualy i felt it long time ago, but it wasn't that big adequate to get me worried and it doesn't irritate me resembling it does now. i grain like a toothpick is stuck contained by my anus and whenever i sit or move around i feel it.
i tried not to get through the veggies this time and see if it is the culprit for this or could it be the pepper? i don't have problems moving bowels motive i drink a lot of marine and not constipated.Does it own something to do next to my diet?
Its not your diet it is a hemorrhoid. Your doctor can help.
It could impressively possibly be a hemmoroid. I'd see the doc

No comments:

Post a Comment