Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Does intake onions craft one remarkably sleepy?

It does for me; some chemical in it? Worse when consumed unprocessed and with alcohol.
There is a villain within Richie Rich Comics whose onion breath puts people to sleep ...Does intake onions craft one remarkably sleepy?
Onions do induce sleep. Onions are excellent for insomnia. It cause a lot of general public to feel sleepy contained by about 10-20 minutes afater ingesting a satisfactory raw protion of it. It is probably due to its illustrious content of glutamic acid which is converted contained by the brain into glutamine--an aminoacid--which binds with vit. B6 to induce that sleepy state through the formation of a couple of brain hormones.
Look surrounded by the internet for Onion Cure for insomnia, and you will find many inputs in relation to it.
Good luck! :)
no
I dont think so. but turkey have a chemical in it that make you sleep.
Yes they do. I try not eating them if I own somthing I need to do.
I can honestly read out that I haven't noticed, and I love onions.
Anyone answering yes to this (or anything else approaching this) post a source because this smells of urban myth.
Oh, and turkey/tryptophan making you sleepy is also an urban myth.
Miguel A. Baret - Can you post a real nouns medical source? 20 years of experience is pretty much saying "within my opinion". And do a search is a metaphor for "transport my word for it".

No comments:

Post a Comment