Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Does drinking protein and not lifting consignment motivation an increase contained by solid?

I really do not like lifting weights and nor do I hold the time to lift them. I am a lacto-vegetarian and thinking about incorporating protein as a chunk of my diet. I will be doing 2.5 hours of physical activity (such as running, jog, volleyball) a day, 4 days a week. I am currently 6'2'' and 215lbs.
I am concerned something like gaining corpulent from the protein that I will be consuming. Would it be a good conception to take it or not given my exercise routine?Does drinking protein and not lifting consignment motivation an increase contained by solid?
I don't judge you'd be gaining butter since it seems resembling you are doing alot of cardio such as running, jogging, etc..i devise that ur probably just gonna bring back leaner looking, more defined muscles
Sit-ups and crunches are the ways to go.
Yes drink it up! protein is great for you, you also call for it to live. The only article that can get you fatter is if you consume more calories than you burn...but if you are a lacto-vegetarian watch out for what munificent of protein you drink, casein and whey are cow products. Soy and hemp are alternatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment