Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Does caffeine receive cellulite more visible?

Also, what are some ways to make cellulite smaller number noticeable?Does caffeine receive cellulite more visible?
I'm sure coke and other carbonated beverages that contain caffeine are not helping the cellulite but I don't guess coffee adds to the cellulite problem. Drinking watter and staying hydrated, running, and intake right helps next to cellulite and any other jiggle you might have. Also Palmer's coco butter is apt and Nevia has a investigational lotion for cellulite. I use Palmer's coco butter and I like it. It also smooths, and help with stretch grades. If you have a sun burn use this lotion and it will turn your burn into a suntan.
I never heard of that.
Nivea "Goodbye Cellulite" gel works pretty appropriate. Use it everyday. I'm on my third bottle and it smells great!
no caffeine is put in some "anti cellulite creams/lotions" because its supposed to hold the opposite effect. its supposed to dehydrate margarine cells. draw fluid out.
10 POINTS POR FAVOR

No comments:

Post a Comment