Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Does Cocoa stunts your growth close to coffee?

I'm this shortie in my class (7th category - 4 feet 11 inches) and I similar to to drink chocolate milk, you know, milk with some cocoa flour.
I lately wonder if it stunts my growth or not, because coffee stunts growth (said someone I don't remember) and it is made of cocoa...
Thanks!Does Cocoa stunts your growth close to coffee?
Coffee won't stunt your growth. Cocoa won't either. However, cocoa can oblige you grow bigger (fat-wise). If you're going to drink cocoa, try something healthier close to ovaltine or a nutrional chocolate breakfast powder. Tastes just approaching cocoa but better for you; but, if you still don't like the flavor after try mixing ovalitine and your normal cocoa together.
Coffee doesn't stunt your growth, and neither does cocoa
Well for one dear.. 4' 11" is not too doomed to failure. Appreciate your body for the way it is...
and second neither coffee not cocoa stunts your growth...
so no worries... the solitary factors on your growth hold already been established within your DNA lol
so don't verbs about it =)
Neither coffee or cocoa will affect your growth. Unless you are hungry, have persuaded diseases or conditions (like dwarfism), or are on specific medications, your height above sea level is determined by you genes. If you parents and grandparents are short, pretty good coincidence you will be short too.
I have be drinking coffee since I was 12 and cocoa up to that time then. They both contain caffeine, I am not sure which have more. Most sodas also contain caffeine...some more that coffee. Anyway I am 6' 3 and 3/4"s. So I really don't see caffeine being a chief growth problem for me. Ask your Dr if you want to be sure what is right for you. P.S. I dated a 5 foot nothing girl when she be 18. Our difference in altitude was no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment